Designed to reduce costs as well as benefit the environment, the DBEA4D two-sided direct thermal label printers are the first in a new series of green printing solutions from Toshiba. The DB-EA4D can print directly onto a label’s backing paper to increase usability without affecting functionality. This capability not only adds value to the printer but also reduces waste in various business applications that require dual output.
Toshiba TEC’s DB-EA4D two-sided label printers are useful for printing shipping labels in service logistics, e-commerce and food & beverage manufacturing, event ticketing at ticketing centres such as theatres, and tag printing in retail stores, service logistics and clothing stores.
Key features of DB-EA4D two-sided label printers:
- Compact, solid design with small footprint is ideal for space-constrained areas
- Prints using two thermal heads to simultaneously print on the front and back of direct thermal labels
- Can reach speeds of up to 6ips in a single pass eliminating waste and reducing labelling errors
- On-demand printing available for mutable data and dual conjunction data
- Low cost of ownership with fewer consumables used in the print process
- Easy to operate with intuitive LCD backlit menu supported by colour LED notification lights in a universal design
- Auto feed function enables quick paper loading without opening the cover
- Tool-less replacement of essential components such as printhead and platen roller offers ease of maintenance
- Comes with BarTender as standard
- Customers can design bespoke labels to meet specific business needs using downloadable software
- Optional paper roll holder for greater flexibility