B-SX600 600dpi thermal label printers are purpose-built to be used 24/7 in heavy duty industrial manufacturing environments including electrical, wire and cable identification, health care, defense and transportation (aerospace, rail, public transport).
B-SX600 600dpi industrial thermal label printers are the domestic industrial standard for name plate printing and a strong performer in the extremely high-demanding market. With a 1200dpi micro step drive control, the positioning of the label can be easily and highly accurately controlled by using a feedback control system. The thermal laser printers have a 0.3mm accuracy of the print position in the media feed direction and can print on a 3mm label or can peel off 10mm labels.
The ribbon is kept straight throughout by way of a ribbon control mechanism prevents the ribbon tension from changing. A media center alignment prevents unbalanced contact of the print head with the media that may cause blurred prints at the media edges.
Built around a 32-bit RISC processor for fast data transfers and with integrated 128MB SRAM onboard, connectivity is assured with TCP-IP over Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces available.
B-SX600 dpi industrial printers feature intuitive user menus, easy supply loading and large LCD panel displays, tool-less maintenance and extremely easy set up. Simply load, click and print.
B-SX600 thermal label printers are designed to be compliant with extremely strict industrial safety records: for example, an interlock switch stops all printing activity when the cover is opened; users cannot touch moving parts such as the platen roller or the cutter unit. Also, the head cover is fitted with a damper mechanism to protect users from possible injuries. TOSHIBA TEC B-SX600 600dpi industrial label printers are fully RoHS compliant.
Industrial applications where Toshiba TEC industrial thermal laser printers can be used:
- Life sciences: Small, high-resolution labels for vials and slides; unit-of-use labels for pharmaceutical products and packages; labels for surgical tools and diagnostic kits
- Electronics: Top- and bottom side circuit board labelling; serial plate labels
- Transportation (aerospace, rail, public transport, automotive): serial number component labelling
- Manufacturing: company name plate, control panel/push button, compliance shipping, rating plate
- Electrical, wire and cable identification: item identification, data communication patch panel, company name plate