THE Tieman pallet bumper is designed to prevent pallet loads of product from impacting a pipe bollard.
Many loads have products that overhang the pallet. When a load is being transported, it is vulnerable to damaging contact with the heavy pipe bollard.
The Tieman pallet bumper is designed to impact the pallets at the base of the bollard and keeps the products at a safe distance away. It can also reduce paint chipping, reduce loads bearing on the bollard and decrease damage to pallet jacks or forklift trucks.
The key features of the pallet bumper are:
* Easy to install - constructed in two halves and then bolted together at floor level.
* Durable - steel welded construction with a non-corrosive zinc plating
* Easy to clean - 13mm space above floor level allows debris to be removed.
* Damage control - 75mm bumper protection makes the pallet take the impact, not the products.
* Improves bollard operation - 100mm height directs impact to base and reduces the load on the bollard.
* Protects equipment - reduces damage to pallet jacks or lift trucks.
* Reduces maintenance - reduces paint chippings that can occur when product or machinery hit a pipe bollard.
The Tieman product stable now includes the Smart Chock, Flexible Dock Light, Safe Barrier Lip, Dockguard Safety Gate, Aerotec Fan, TKO Knock Out Doors, Handy Chock, Pallet Bumper and Safety Signal, Star and Pit Bull Truck Restraints, Surface Chock Restraint Auto Chock Restraint and the Hold Safe Stabiliser.