THE LDS V800 series of medium and large air-cooled electro-dynamic shakers are designed for testing medium-sized payloads such as automotive components and other types of assemblies up to 600kg.
The latest addition to the range is the V830 'shock wind' vibrator, which is ideal for extra-high acceleration shock tests.
Available from Thermo Fisher Scientific, the Dactron series of controllers offers the complete range, from a small basic system to a full feature controller. With the addition of an LDS sine, random and shock controller, Davidson can provide total testing solutions.
Alternatively, LDS systems are designed to interface with any standard third party controller.
Interchangeable armatures extend diameter from 185mm to 335mm (V830T) and from 240mm to 440mm (V850T) for testing large or multiple payloads.
* Internal load support is standard
* LDS active suspension system
* Airbag and rubber isolation mountings available
* LDS Lin-E-Air body isolation and guidance system available
* Useful frequency range: dc to 3500/3000Hz
* Maximum sine force ratings: V830T - 9.8kN (2200lbf), V850T - 22.2kN (5000lbf).
Typical system applications include:
* avionic testing
* automotive component testing
* electronic assembly testing
* stress screening
* sine, random and transient testing.
All LDS products are supported by a world-wide sales and service organisation. From application engineering, installation and training through to maintenance, spares and repairs, LDS offers a total service approach to keep systems operating efficiently and reliably.