THE Larson Davis Model 831 analyser brings the latest in digital technology to some of the most important applications in the field of engineering acoustics.
Available from Thermo Fisher Scientific the first release of the Model 831 includes firmware optimised for environmental noise measurement and long or short term noise monitoring.
The device automatically measures and stores the following parameters: basic time history, advanced time history, interval history and exceedance history.
* PDA-like icon-driven user interface
* Real-time 1/1, 1/3 octave frequency analysis
* Event triggered noise metrics and audio recording
* 10 customisable event markers
* Customisable LDEN and LDN times to satisfy local noise ordinances and practices
* Audio recording
* Voice annotation
* Extensive data storage - 120MB standard
* USB 2.0 full-speed port
* Multiple communication options, including GPRS
* Small, lightweight, ergonomic design
* Multiple languages
* Complete line of accessories.
* Environmental noise monitoring
* Community noise assessment and enforcement
* Product noise assessment
* Product noise reduction
* Occupational noise evaluation
* Selection of hearing protection.