Thermo Fisher Scientific has released the new digital test gauge from GE Sensing (Druck).
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor controlled, network capable digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple to use package.
The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile digital test gauge.
Featuring 0.05% full scale accuracy, min/max, tare and alarm functions, analogue output and a pressure switch test function, the DPI 104 can be used as a stand-alone process indicator or as a pressure reference for use with Davidson Measurement’s hand pumps.
Applications include: process monitoring and control and test and calibration.
* 0.05% full scale (FS) accuracy
* Pressure ranges to 20,000psi (1400Bar)
* Eleven selectable pressure units
* Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
* % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
* Temperature compensated accuracy from -10°C to 50°C, * 0 to 5V analogue output
* Pressure switch test
* Minimum/maximum, tare and alarm functions
* IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface
* Networking capability (1 to 99 units)
* Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media.