Thermo Fisher Scientific has introduced the latest Sigma 75-8 Digital Storage Oscilloscope from LDS Nicolet.
LDS-Nicolet integrates high accuracy signal acquisition, extensive analysis capabilities and a full featured Windows PC in a compact family of products.
The Sigma 75-8 is an eight channel 100MS/s, 8-bit DSO workstation designed for general data acquisition and as a potential replacement for the discontinued Sigma 60-8.
The main differences between Sigma 75-8 and Sigma 60-8 include:
* Higher accuracy amplifiers on Sigma 75 (0.25%) vs Sigma 60 (1%)
* Lower bandwidth on Sigma 75 (25MHz) vs Sigma 60 (200MHz)
* Lower sample rate on Sigma 75 (100MS/s) vs Sigma 60 (200MS/s)
* High Res Mode on Sigma 75 (8-bit max) vs Sigma 60 (10 bit to 2.5MS/s).
Also, the new version Sigma 2.10.03 software is now available. Sigma software version 2.10.03 is usable on any Sigma model (except Sigma 60-8).
The new software package offers:
* Sigma 75-8 support
* Post to FlexPro support - post data directly to a FlexPro database file
* Sigma model number is now displayed at bottom right of screen/menu
* Plus various bug fixes.