Thermo Fisher Scientific has released the new calibration management software platform from GE Sensing (Druck).
Intecal is a new calibration management software platform developed to maintain and control a calibration environment to the highest standards of metrology.
Intecal software has been adapted for both the calibration laboratory and the process industry, especially where digital pressure calibrators and/or portable calibrators are used to calibrate and validate pressure sensors, tranducers, gauges, pressure switches and plant instrumentation.
Intecal is an easy to use calibration management software application for generating calibration procedures, automating calibrations when used in combination with digital pressure calibrators/controllers scheduling calibrations and documenting results.
Intecal will drive the controllers, enabling the set up of a fully automated calibration. It has been developed to help meet demands for increasing efficiency and automating the test and calibration process.
* Windows-based software
* Compatible with digital pressure controllers, portable calibrators and automatic piston gauges
* Maintenance scheduling utility
* Calibration certificates including custom logo
* Compatible with FCINTF hardware drivers
* Stores instrument details, procedures and results.
GE offers the most comprehensive range of pressure and temperature test and calibration equipment and when used with Intecal benefits include:
* Maximising calibration/maintenance productivity
* Fully automating the calibration process
* Optimising product quality
* Minimising production costs
* Reducing the burden of ISO 9000
* Reducing documentation time and errors.