The Macsa K-1000 Laser Series Laser marker, available from Thermal Coding Aust is a solution for marking products with incredibly clear messages at minimal operational costs. The compact design of the laser marker, along with an adjustable laser marking head ensures that this laser marking system can be installed on even the most complicated production lines. The laser marking and coding system can even be integrated with other manufacturer’s equipment.
Features of the Masca K-1000 laser marker include:
- Nominal power models 10 and 30 Watt and have lenses ranging from 60x60 right up to 250x250mm
- Laser marker allows for laser control using handheld, touch screen or MARCA Software
- Works through a combination of extremely fast mirror tracking systems and the modern software and hardware assure reliable high speed marking
- Laser marker requires little maintenance and minimal operational costs
- With MACSA’s software, several K-1000 laser marking systems can be linked together for even greater control and increased production or to increase the graphic features of the K-1000 laser connecting a PC through the full graphic interface kit