The Rehab Factor employs a range of staff trained specifically to assist in providing occupational health and safety services to its customers.
Ares in which The Rehab Factor can provide assistance include:
- auditing and assessing current occupational health and safety practices
- policy and procedure development
- provision of training, such as manual handling, workplace ergonomics and hazard management
- development of suitable consultative strategies and risk assessments
- assisting with the development of standard operating procedures
- general tasks analysis of duties that may be used to send to THPs and assist with injured workers rehabilitation; and
- training of staff in standard operating procedures or other OHS standards.