The PCB Company supplies a range of single sided PCBs, double sided PCBs and multilayer PCBs. These PCBs are part of its rigid PCB range which also includes the standard and mil spec range.
These PCB’s have been developed to cater to high end PCB requirements, where performance, conformity and reliability are paramount and integral to the final application of the product. These PCBs are manufactured using high quality raw materials and advanced machinery and equipment.
Extensive inspection and quality control go hand in hand with this category.
Use of the high quality materials, machinery and quality control not only enables the manufacture of more reliable products, but also a wider range of capabilities.
The characteristics of Single Sided, Double Sided and Multilayer PCBs are:
- FR4, FR5, Rogers, or other high end/high Tg laminates to customer's specification.
- Range of laminate thickness from 0.1mm to 10mm
- Etchback (positive) option offered
- High resolution photo imageable solder mask
- Built to IPC-A-600G class 2 or class 3
- Capability to build to IPC-6012 Class 1, 2 or 3
- Built, processed and tested under ISO-9001-2000 quality control
- UL certification
- Small drilled hole size 0.2mm (0.012")
- Small laser drilled hole 0.1mm (0.006")
- Blind and buried vias
- Small track width and separation 0.075mm (0.003")
- A choice of finishes ranging from Hot Air Level (HAL) to ENIG covering a wide range of requirements including a number of RoHS solutions
- Choice of application of top and bottom side solder mask and legends
- Choice of solder mask colours and silk screen colours