Versatrac, available from The OFS Group is a light-duty, compact mobile stoage system, designed to economically maximise storage efficiency by reducing costly floor space. The low profile aluminium track and precision bearing load wheel system allows easy movement of shelving units. The on-floor installation reduces floor preparation to a minimum, and allows easy relocation of the unit. Operator safety is ensured through the overhead stabiliser which supports the mobiles shelving bays, preventing tipping.
Features and benefits of the Versatrac mobile shelving system include:
- Versatrac mobile storage system is available in conventional "longitudal" and "transverse" configurations to suit your individual storage space and access requirements
- This mobile storage unit is a fully featured unit, designed to economically maximise storage efficiency by reducing valuable floor space
- Versatrac mobile stoage system is extremely versatile, with a range of storage cabinet sizes and configurations to suit your particular storage needs
- Brownbuilt offers a wide range of filing and storage accessories to maximise storage potential, whether in an office, archive or warehouse environment. The modular construction of Verstrac means that units can be easily reconfigured or relocated
- Versatrac mobile storage cabinets are constructed using Brownbuilt shelving fitted to welded steel mobiles that can be joined to form two-bay wide untis. Sealed bearing load wheels in the mobiles run on a durable steel track insert for ease of movement, and lateral guide wheels ensure correct mobile alignment
- A metal interlocking levelling plate system on the mobile storage system compensates for variations in the floor surface