The OFS Group supplies the mechanically-assisted Maxtor mobile shelving systems designed for ease of movement in medium to heavy duty storage applications for office, warehouse and industrial environments.
The mechanically-assisted mobile shelving systems feature a manually operated slimline operating console at the end of each mobile designed to move the Maxtor system by means of a chain-driven mechanism.
The drive system requires a force of only 10kg at the operating handle to move loads of up to 12 tonnes.
Brownbuilt slimline operating consoles can be configured with Brownbuilt Safewind handle or Posi-Drive wheel systems to suit individual applications and are mounted to maximise operator aisle access.
Mechanically-assisted Maxtor mobile shelving systems can also be specified with a mobile-mounted, key-activated slimline locking console providing additional security when the unit is closed.
- Features a unique design incorporating a gravity-based, self-disengaging mechanism
- Handle engagement is activated after turning the handle through 90º
- Deactivated when released to ensure operator safety when the mobiles are free-wheeling
- Positively-engaged wheel attachment for the slimline console
- Manufactured from quality steel
- Features a 400mm diameter to reduce operating rotations
- Dish depth of only 70mm to reduce the overall mobile width
Mechanically-assisted Maxtor mobiles are designed as multi-track systems with a maximum standard mobile width of 6300mm.
Maxtor mobile shelving can be specified with a number of Brownbuilt shelving systems from light duty RUT shelving through to Unichannel shelving systems to suit specific storage applications.
Brownbuilt offers two load wheel capacities for additional system flexibility:
- Standard: Maximum mobile weight of 6000kg (3-track system)
- Heavy-duty: Maximum mobile weight of 9000kg (3-track system)
Heavy-duty load wheels are available on request.