MantaMESH wire mesh decking products are manufactured to a high standard and have superior structural and fire safety qualities compared to traditional solid shelving, such as particleboard.
MantaMESH wire mesh decking is highly durable and will not warp, twist or sag, making it ideal for all storage applications, including in coolrooms and freezers. The flexibility of it's use allows users to store skids, pallets or small parts in any location and the grided nature of the decking increases lighting and access for operators.
Easy to handle and quick to install with no fixing or fastening required, MantaMESH wire mesh decking will not allow dirt or dust to build up making it hygienic and virtually maintenance free.
MantaMESH wire mesh decking is constructed in Australia from quality-approved materials and using world-class manufacturing skill and technology. All MantaMESH wire mesh decking products feature a unique 'Manta' support channel for extra strength.
There are a wide range of wire mesh decks available for all rack types and applications, with custom design and build services available for special applications. Wire mesh decking styles include:
- Standard MantaMESH Deck
- uniquely profiled “manta” supports for superior performanc
- suits all standard rack types, sizes, and configuration
- can eliminate double handling and reduce pallet hire costs
- MantaMESH Deck with Inverted Channel
- inverted channel prevents build-up of dirt or dust
- improved hygiene and housekeeping: ideal for food and sterile environments
- ideal for coolroom and freezer environments
- Small Parts/Archive MantaMESH
- suitable for small parts, cartons and archive box storage
- closer wire spacings prevents tipping between apertures
- greater surface area for better load carrying performance
- New SafeEDGE
- new design enhancement available on all standard MantaMESH
- improves OH&S by eliminating potential for operators to scratch hands or snag clothing on leading edge of wire mesh decks
- particularly suited to narrow aisle or high-rise order picking applications