Brownbuilt library shelving from The OFS Group is designed to provide effiecient and economical freestanding library storage and display facilities. Versatile configurations and a wide range of storage accessories ensure layout flexibility and the maximum use of available space.
Features of the library shelving systems include:
- Brownbuilt library shelving system uprights are double-punched to allow for independent, adjacent shelf positions, with 20mm vertical height adjustment
- A durable bolted frame assembly is utilised on the library shelving systems, utilising welded single or double sided upright construction, which forms a stable storage unit
- Adjustable feet in each upright compensate for uneven floor surfaces to provide additional operator safety
- Brownbuilt library shelving systems can be easily extended, reconfigured or relocated to suit changing storage needs over time
- Brownbuilt library shelving systems are available in a wide range of standard contemporary colours for integration into most stroage environments and is painted using modern thermo-set powder coatings, which are most durable than baked enamel finishes
- Brownbuilt's national network of experienced technical staff can assist with storage needs analysis to formulate individual innovative and practical storage solutions