The OFS Group supplies a wide range of filing and shelving systems from Brownbuilt, an Australian industry pioneer since 1885 that has innovated several shelving solutions for commercial applications.
Brownbuilt is Australia's leading supplier of commercial shelving systems, having continually invested in modern technology and use of high quality components.
Brownbuilt’s library shelving systems are designed to provide efficient and economical freestanding library storage and display facilities.
Key features of Brownbuilt’s library shelving systems:
- Available in versatile configurations with a wide range of storage accessories to ensure layout flexibility and maximise use of space
- Library shelving uprights are double-punched to allow independent, adjacent shelf positions with 20mm vertical height adjustment
- Durable bolted frame assembly utilising welded single or double-sided upright construction for stability
- Adjustable feet in each upright compensate for uneven floor surfaces and enable additional operator safety
- Can be easily extended, reconfigured or relocated to suit changing storage needs over time
- Powder-coated finish in a wide range of standard contemporary colours for integration into most storage environments
- Finished with modern thermo-set powder coatings for durability
Brownbuilt's library shelving systems are backed by a national network of experienced technical staff who can assist customers with storage needs analysis to customise individual, innovative and practical storage solutions.
All Brownbuilt shelving systems are manufactured to Australian Standard AS/NZS ISO 9002:1994.