The Racejet BOSS 5000 II drain cleaning jetters feature the new Honda GX690 electric start engine with built-in hour meter, delivering more horsepower to drive the heavy duty 5000 psi Bertolini pump.
The Racejet BOSS 5000 II drain cleaning jetters are even more compact in design with the low pressure reel bracket incorporated into the main frame to reduce the overall size to 1090L x 560W x 1060H. The new design allows easier servicing of the engine.
More mounting points have been added to the structure to make mounting to utes or trucks simpler.
Key features of the new BOSS 5000 Mark II drain cleaning jetters:
- Fully self-contained with high and low pressure reels as well as water and fuel tanks all incorporated into one compact unit
- Designed with a compact footprint, taking up very little space on the vehicle
- Full electro-polished stainless steel chassis incorporating a large water tank and fuel tank
- Custom-mounted high pressure reel with 60 metres of ¼-inch Bluflex premium jetting hose
- Low pressure reel with 35 metres of high quality garden hose
- Heavy duty battery with an isolation switch
- Honda engine features a low oil cut-out to protect the engine and a low water cut-out is fitted to protect the pump
- 3-year Honda factory warranty on the engine
- 3-year warranty on pump and gearbox