Mustang remote mini reels available from The Jetters Edge are designed for plumbers for efficient sewer and stormwater drain cleaning applications.
A key advantage of Mustang remote mini reels is that the equipment turns a two-person job into a single-person job thanks to an actuating ball valve that allows the operator to control the water pressure at the drain’s entry point.
This design feature also adds to the safety aspect of the drain cleaning equipment as it enables the water pressure from the high powered sewer jetters to be turned off in an instant in the event the drain cleaning nozzle leaves the pipe or if a hose bursts accidentally.
Key features of Mustang remote mini reels
- Hardened stainless steel quick connect coupler at the end of 60 metres of high quality thermoplastic Bluflex jetting hose
- Electro polished stainless steel frame
- Extended ball valve handle
- 6000psi pressure gauge
- 3 quick connect brass couplers to keep the nozzles on
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- Highly portable with a weight of only 15kg
- In-built safety features
- Minimises manpower requirement for sewer drain cleaning jobs