The Jetters Edge offers portable hand swaging tools designed to carry out onsite hose repairs on thermoplastic jetting hoses.
The hand swaging tools from The Jetters Edge eliminate the need to take the jetting hoses to the nearest repair shop.
Designed to save time and money, the hand swaging tools can be used to place a new fitting on the end of the hose and crimp it on easily. The innovative tool comes standard with dies and pushers to repair hoses of various sizes.
This lightweight but sturdy tool is a must for all jetter operators, especially those located in semi-rural/rural areas who may not have quick access to jetting hose repairers.
The hand swaging tools are also user-friendly and come with photographic instructions for simple use.
Key features of hand swaging tools from The Jetters Edge:
- Repairs thermoplastic jetting hoses on-site in minutes
- Simple, safe and easy to use with photographic instructions
- Convenient, saves time and money
- Compact and lightweight, easy to store on the truck or van
- Supplied standard with dies and pushers to repair 3/16” and ¼” hose
- Dies and pushers available to repair 1/8” and 3/8” hose
- Can be held in a vice with the built-in lug
- Suitable for all good quality thermoplastic jetting hoses