The Improve Group's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification programme is a comprehensive and effective course. The Improve Group gives its Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates both an in-depth education and a full working knowledge of common Lean and Six Sigma tools.
Green Belts are a vital component to any successful Lean Six Sigma programme. In addition to supporting projects and Black Belts, Lean Six Sigma Green Belts can lead their own projects.
What Lean Six Sigma Green Belt students can learn?
- An understanding of their role in the Lean Six Sigma community
- How to use the DMAIC methodology to scope, define and lead projects
- How to apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, Value Stream
- Mapping and mistake proofing
- How to apply statistical analysis to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
- How to effectively manage team dynamics
- How to present projects to peers and managers, and transition projects to process owners
Why choose The Improve Group?
The Improve Group Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt students are more prepared to tackle real-world projects and situations.
The Improve Group’s programme pack in more skills. This intensive training translates to stronger, more competent practitioners.
Tools and templates and dynamic instructors:
Participants receive workbooks, reference books and templates. The Improve Group instructors average five years practical experience as Master Black Belts before ever teaching a single class. This gives them the working knowledge to explain complex concepts in real-world terms.
Robust support and infrastructure:
Students get support in between classroom sessions and after class with a robust web portal called the Improver. Students can chat with instructors, email and review templates anytime.
Real-world project and experience:
Project work is a critical component of training. The Improve Group's Lean Six Sigma Green Belts graduate with their first projects complete, giving them the real-world skills they need to succeed.
The Improve Group's coursework incorporates hands-on simulations, exercises and practical application that keeps learning interesting and fun and enhances comprehension and retention.
Exams and certification:
The Improve Group certification gives the skills to perform the role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.