The 5S Office Training Package, from The Improve Group , helps to implement and manage a 5S program. This package is structured around the Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain terminologies.
The instructor will be able to lead, teach, and demonstrate the 5S principles to the employees and is much more than a lecture or classroom exercise. The team will be trained in the new concepts, then move to their respective areas to 5S and implement the new techniques.
This package is designed around three days. The first half-day is training then the workshop moves into learning through making changes. After the three day workshop, target areas will be improved and a 5S Office program will be setup to maintain and improve upon.
“We highly recommend using Enna’s training package. The package allows a company to create their own training program and to easily lead these initiatives internally.” Chris Brown Managing Director, CC Packaging.
This implementation package is action oriented to make certain success and maximisation of 5S methodology for an office environment.
This package will empower the staff by allowing them to take ownership and maintaining their work area. It is action oriented and provides the structure and tools to benefit from an internally led 5S program.
5S Office - Section Outline
- History Overview of the 5S’s
- 5S and Visual Systems
- The Benefits of 5S
- How 5S Eliminates Waste
2. Putting 5S to Work (explain each S)
- Set in Order
3. Five S and Teamwork (Workshop Portion)
- 5S Office Evaluation Team
- 5S Office Photography Team
- 5S Mapping Team
- 5S Red Tag Register
- 5S 30 Day Action Log
- 5S Sustainment Schedule
4. 5S Kaizen Project (Supportive)
- Executing the Project
- Management Presentation
The 5S Solution Package contains the following:
- 5S Office: Facilitator Guide (1)
- 5S Office: Preparation Guide (1)
- 5S Office: Facilitator Digital Media CD (1)
- 5S Office: Participant Workbook (8)
- 5S: Red Tag Register (1)
- 5S: 30 Day Action Log (1)
- 5S: Map (1)
- 5S: Sustainment Schedule (1)
- 5S Office: Evaluation Review Form (1)
- 5S: Red Tags (100)
- 5S: Poster (2)
- 7 Wastes of Operations: Poster (2)