The Australian Trellis Door Company’s RS8 economy roller grille system is designed to provide a physical barrier for bars, reception areas, counter tops, shop fronts, arcades, food service areas and other similar places at an economical price.
The key benefit of the RS8 economy roller grille system is that it not only provides security but it also allows for airflow, ventilation and visibility.
Other key benefits and features of the RS8 economy roller grille system includes:
- made up of heavy gauge 10mm aluminium tubing which is connected by tough nylon 6mm ‘H’ connectors
- aluminium tubing forms an aesthetically pleasing brick pattern design
- grilles can roll up overhead to give full access to a bar and counter top when required
- compact roll axle minimises the roll diameter allowing for installations where headroom is extremely limited
- an optional slimline pelmet box can also be installed to hide the roll grille from sight
- can be controlled manually by assisted torsion springs
- can also be controlled with an electric motor which only requires a flick of a switch to control
- all electric motors are tubular and fit inside the axle to minimise roll diameter
- is available only in black however, the side guides and bottom rail can be clear anodised or powdercoated
- can span any opening size up to 4 metres wide in one section
- unlimited spans can also be achieved by the use of a centre mullion to connect multiple sections together