The Australian Trellis Door Company recently installed its expanding trellis security doors at Bang & Olufsen’s new flagship store at Sydney’s Double Bay.
“We absolutely had to have security doors and roller shutters were not an option due to our curved shop-front window. Due to the particular needs with the curved window, The Australian Trellis Door Company suggested the best ideas, giving a custom solution” said Trevor Ridout, Bang & Olufsen’s Regional Manager."
Features of the expanding trellis security doors include:
- The expanding trellis doors feature 90-degree pivot rotations
- Completely trackless system
- Triple slamlock option
- During the day the expanding trellis doors tuck out of the way to ensure an unobstructed view of merchandise
- At night the expanding trellis doors provide maximum through-vision enhancing store presentation
- Expanding trellis doors can accommodate a curve radius as tight as 600mm