The Australian Trellis Door Company supplies and installs economical, expanding steel trellis doors and barriers to secure most commercial, retail, industrial and domestic applications.
Simon Cant, the proprietor of City Cellars, a boutique bottle store in the heart of the revitalised King Street Wharf Precinct at Sydney’s Darling Harbour, says “Since installing my trellis doors I can sleep well knowing that my stock is adequately protected. I also like it that unwelcome elements are kept away from the entrance area to my store at night. I place an emphasis on in-store presentation and am happy that at night passers by can view my store, my entire range, and any in-store promotions that I may wish to run.”
Features of the expanding steel trellis doors include:
- These expanding trellis doors are invisible by day, while at night providing formidable security against break-ins, vandalism, and ramraids
- Expanding trellis doors allow maximum through-vision
- These expanding trellis doors can be straight, curved or pivoting
- The expanding steel trellis doors can come with a shadecloth backing
- Mobile trackless barriers provide flexibility, allowing proprietors to close off openings which are difficult to secure