The Australian Trellis Door Company (ATDC) offers a range of steel trellis doors and barriers which are proving popular in solving many Occupational Health and Safety issues in manufacturing and construction environments. The S04-1 mobile trackless trellis system provides a protective barrier for dangerous machinery in manufacturing environments. It can be used to restrict access to certain dangerous areas of the factory while machines are in operation which could cause injury to passers by.
Features and benefits of the S04-1 mobile trackless trellis system include:
- The mobile trackless trellis system operates on trolleys and can be wheeled away when not in use and stored out of sight
- This mobile trackless trellis system system is very economical and provides enormous flexibility, allowing the closing off of awkward openings which may be typically very difficult to secure
- These barriers can further be used to secure loading docks and warehouse roller door entries, preventing the public from wandering into factories and warehouses during trading hours
- The mobile trackless trellis systems are secured on each end by a slam-lock facility which locks the barrier to a side fixing point'
- If no suitable side-fixing point exists then one can use ATDC’s removable lockable post
- A typical example includes securing an area between machinery, shelving or glass walls where side locking onto these surfaces may not be possible
- The removable lockable post locks down onto a laser cut stainless steel plate positioned on the floor, creating the required fixing point