Door closure solutions from The Australian Trellis Door Company (ATDC) provide significant cost savings to retailers in the present tough economic times.
ATDC was recently approached by Caffe Cherry Beans to provide a closure solution for their new store opening at Woden Plaza, Canberra.
Having received quotes with expensive proposals from different door suppliers in the market for bifold, concertina folding closures, Caffe Cherry Beans sought cost-effective alternatives from ATDC for their expansive shopfront.
Caffe Cherry Beans chose ATDC’s SO6 model trellis door for functional, aesthetic and price considerations. Not only did it deliver a clear price advantage, the trellis door also featured sleek lines and a stunning appearance.
Key features of ATDC’s SO6 model trellis door at Caffe Cherry Beans:
- Fully ventilated for maximum airflow
- Installed at a height of 4100mm with no floor track
- Suspended off a heavy duty extruded aluminium top track with industrial grade hangers and metal bearings
- Intermediate barrel bolt locking into floor sockets at regular intervals provides a practical lock-up solution
- Parallel top tracking arrangement implemented for space savings and stack minimisation