The Australian Trellis Door Company recently installed over 120 lineal metres of Trackless Barriers at Gosford Town Centre, a recently redeveloped shopping centre on the NSW Central Coast. The job description was to secure 8 kiosks situated in the middle of the centre. Being kiosks there was no super structure and no fixing points or supports. There were many angled lines and almost 120 lineal metres of space to secure and no place to store the doors.
Features and benefits of the trackless barriers include:
- Being a trackless barrier, the absence of fixing points posed no problems (since the system is self supporting) and it could span an unlimited width at any angle and with out the need for any mullions\
- Storage space fro the trackless barrier was not an issue as the systems could be stored off the premise
- The S04-1 trackless barriers are popular in solving many Occupational Health and Safety issues; for instance they provide a protective barrier against machinery and also can be used to secure loading docks, preventing the public from wandering into factories and warehouses during trading hours
- The trackless barriers feature a removable lockable post, which can be used in conjunction with the trackless barrier offering a higher level of security when required
- The trackless barrier features a specially developed manual handling trolley, which allows a large span trackless barrier to be operated by a single person