Columbus Junior access ladders from The Attic Group of Australia are multi-application, self-contained heavy duty concertina ladders. Made of alloy, they are suitable for domestic or commercial applications.
Columbus Junior access ladders have unique self-contained tension and control springs and hinges which ensure safe, easy opening and closing. They are suitable for use in difficult or space-restricted sites.
Features of these access ladders:
- German engineered to comply with strict European DIN4570 standards
- Three height sizes for maximum convenience
- Adapts to custom or existing openings
- Strong, stable 200kg/step load capacity
- Handrail is standard for climbing stability, installed on either left or right side
- Access ladders are suitable for height applications up to 3.39 metres
- Short standout and foldout for application in difficult or unusual situations
- Wide, deep grooved treads for safe, easy climbing