It is showtime at Sydney Olympic Park where one of the show-stoppers is Attic Ladders which is starring in the home, garden and lifestyle pavilion.
Attic Ladders has been playing at the Sydney Royal since 1975 when it first introduced the attic ladders concept to Australia.
The Attic Ladders exhibit is always a hit with showgoers and 2007 is no exception with company managing director, thrilled by the response of showgoers to his crowd-pleaser.
According to Attic, there is generally a good gathering of people around the exhibit which features two operating attic ladders and friendly staff who are only too delighted to offer field questions about Attic’s products.
The Attic Group, incorporating Attic Ladders and Roof Space Converters, offers a complete range of products and services for people wanting to home renovate or extend their home at a budget price.
The company offers clients all around the country:
- Obligation-free appraisals
- Supply and installation of foldaway attic ladders
- Dust proofing
- Supply and installation of roof windows and skylights
- Fully-trained installers, licensed carpenters and builders
- Expert DIY assistance
Accessing the Attic Group ’s products and services is simple because the company has offices and showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and distributors and dealers all over the country.
One can access the Attic Group’s products and services in Albury, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Ballina, Mittagong, Canberra, Geelong, Ballarat and also in Perth and Launceston.
Obligation-free appraisal is a real hit with Sydney Royal showgoers
Attic Ladders managing director is sporting a smile wider than the gap between the Easter bunny’s ears because of the success of once again exhibiting at the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
The company has been doing that since 1975 with the show always fostering a host of work for the company which now operates across the nation.
The managing director since a real winner with showgoers is advice from the helpful staff manning the exhibit that they can access Attic Ladders’ expertise in assessing whether the space in their roof cavities can be utilised.
Attic offers an obligation-free appraisal which is a real winner with prospective clients who just do not know if they can put that space to any use.
Attic’s experts visit the home and inspect the roof cavity and give a full report of what can and cannot be done with the space up there.
This is a service which is greatly appreciated by everyone who takes up the offer of an obligation-free appraisal.
Fifteen of the perfect for Attic Ladders
While in the world of lists the Ten Commandments sets the standard, running a close second, especially in the world of home renovations and extensions, is 15 reasons why Attic Ladders is the Attic expert.
The 15 reasons:
- Attic is the market leader
- Attic introduced attic ladders to Australia in 1975
- The master builders association award winners
- Attic offers obligation-free appraisals
- Attic’s appraisers come to customers at a time which suits, including weekends
- Attic offers a wide range of attic ladders in Australia
- Attic manufactures the ideal attic ladders in the world
- Attic is a family owned and operated. (John Stewart is the founder and managing director and wife, Kay and children, Rebecca and Robert are proud company employees)
- Attic offers customers choices: attic ladders, dust-proof rooms, roof space conversions and ventilation solutions
- The showrooms are open six days a week and all models are on display
- Attic installers are fully licensed and clean-up after installation
- One third of all its new customers come from referral
- Attic are licensed builders and members of the MBA and Housing Industry Association
- They offer a choice of fully installed
- Attic manufactures attic ladders to suit customer’s specific requirements