Designed and manufactured at an ISO9002 certified facility in Sydney the TX3600D transceivers are built to the most stringent manufacturing standards.
The compact modular design of these transceiver units incorporates a rugged die-cast aluminium chassis. This robust type of construction enables the TX3600D to withstand the rigours of constant vibration and extreme temperatures.
The TX3600D data transceivers include a fully specified in-built AFSK/FFSK data modem for point to point and multi-point data solutions.
The TX3600D has the following operating modes:
- Basic byte/addressable byte transparent 1200/2400/4800bps
- Asynchronous/synchronous 1200/2400/4800bps and v23
- Inbuilt point to multipoint telemetry
- Wide-band audio input/output
- Conventional voice over link (using plug in audio kit)
- Inbuilt GPS Listener.