Testequip have recently released the ETIPG portable hardness tester, which measures HLD, HRB, HRC, HB, HV & HSB, making it flexible and ideal for both off-site and workshop environments.
Key features of the ETIPG portable hardness tester include:
- self contained (Impact Device D integrated) with no cables
- highly accurate (±4HL) in any impact direction (360°)
- integrated display of results for all common hardness scales
- large, high contrast LCD screen for optimum viewing in all conditions
- easy calibration
- full USB communication with PC, software included free of charge
- internal storage of data with day and time
- rechargeable Li ion batter that charges through device USB port
- intelligent sleep mode
- standardization: ASTM A956 (2006); DIN 50156 (2007); GB/T 17394 (1998); JB/T 9378 (2001); JJG 747 (1999)
- wireless (Bluetooth) mini printer.