Shore D durometers available from Testequip are designed to conduct hardness tests on hard rubber, resin, acryl and Plexiglas among others.
The TE-276-D mechanical hardness testers are dual needle durometers suitable for hardness testing of materials with a high degree of hardness such as common hard rubber, hardened resin, acryl, Plexiglas, thermoplastic rubber or printing plates.
Shore D dual durometers conform to HG/T2489 and related standard requirements.
Key features of TE-276-D mechanical durometers:
- Dual needle feature, wherein the drive needle will stop and hold peak value
- Needle indicates high accuracy reading
- Handheld measurement device, can also be installed with a match test stand
- Test range: 0-100HD
- Available test range: 20-90HD
- Dimensions: 115mm x 60mm x 25mm
- Stroke: 2.5mm
- Tip dimension: SR 0.1mm
- Net weight: 0.5kg