Testequip introduces the TE-250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, a handheld microprocessor controlled ultrasonic thickness gauge, which can be used to determine the exact thickness of pipe work to ensure the correct setting on an ultrasonic flow meter.
The TE-250 gauges are designed to specifically measure the thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials, such as aluminium, titanium, plastics, ceramics and glass. They can be applied to measuring the thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, and oil storage tanks.
Features of the TE-250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges:
- Pocket sized and light weight
- Range of 0.05 ~ 9.0" (1.2 ~ 225mm)
- Resolution of 0.001" (0.1mm)
- Display selectable in mm or inch
- Built-in calibration test plate
- Low Battery Indication
- RS232C interface