MORE than 200 compounds are ionised by GrayWolf PID sensors, with a choice of ppb range or ppm range sensors. Tap on the compounds list, and common IAQ sources, as well as typical industrial sources for that compound, are listed.
Correction/response factors are also available for most, and specific compounds may be displayed and recorded when the end-user is able to independently identify an isolated VOC source.
Harnessing the power of mobile computers, GrayWolf's new DirectSense TVOC monitor, available from TestEquip , provides a large, bright display of TVOCs, along with temperature, %RH and up to three specific gases, from a choice of ozone, ammonia, ethylene oxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide, nitrogen dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, nitric oxide, or other electrochemical sensors.
Productivity tools include:
* Descriptive data file naming format (automatically creates subfolders).
* Voice, text, drawing notes.
* Optional flash camera for photos attached to data files.
* On-board application tips, government and industry related documents.
* WolfSense Advanced Reporting for simplified, detailed report generation.