Testequip has announced the establishment of its air quality monitoring division.
Through Testequip relationship with GrayWolf Sensing products and several locally based organisations, Testequip can offer in house air quality monitoring for all applications whether it be government, hospital or industrial applications.
The DirectSense IAQ monitors from GrayWolf make proactive indoor air quality surveys efficient and easy to conduct.
Optimise the balance between facility energy efficiency and occupant health and comfort.
Identify potential IAQ issues before they become problems and respond immediately to complaints with the highly accurate, advanced and the intuitive portable IAQ meters and test instrumentation available now.
- Simultaneous measurement of up to five (5) key IAQ indicators; VOCs, CO2 (dilution ventilation), CO, %RH, °C/°F in one probe
- Add an additional toxic gas sensor to the probe, from a choice of 20+ specific gases
- With an added probe, simultaneously measure up to six (5) other gases
- Optional telescoping hotwire airspeed probes, particulate concentration module, particle count module, differential pressure module
- Manual snapshot or automatic trend datalogging available
- Store enhanced survey information on-site; data and text, drawings, audio notes, photos and more...
- Allows logged data to be down-loaded to WolfSense PC software for analysis
- Optional Advanced Report Generator: IAQ Edition software makes comprehensive
- IAQ report generation easy and efficient
Intuitive menu system
- Minimum training required; if you know Windows, you know how to navigate WolfSense
- Easy to use
- Screen prompts user through operation
- Easily customise/optimise the user interface for your specific application
Special user features
- On-board hand-holding, help files
- IAQ educational materials, IAQ and sensor tips, government and industry guidelines, health effects, typical background levels and more
- Add your own IAQ related procedures, documents and word field forms for on-site use
Large and clear display
- Measures numerous variables simultaneously, as many as you want at one time
- Back-lit display ensures readings are always visible
- Automatically updated when probes are plugged in
- On-screen help files for easy operation
- Probe pouch keeps sensors away from the influence of operators' breath
- Mobile PC pouch for true hands-free operation
- Rugged hardshell case for secure trend logging and for protection during transport
- Two probes may be fitted at one time, plus a 3rd party instrument
- Order optional Bluetooth wireless for cable-free connection