The GS-680 is a Micro rubber hardness tester that is used to measure international rubber hardness (IRHD-M method) complying with ISO 48 or the like, regarding to the hardness of vulcanised rubbers and thermoplastics. The model is a fully automated measuring type, and applicable software is also included allowing simple operation through a PC. The GS-680 IRHD Micro rubber hardness tester is available from Testequip .
The following are the features of the GS-680 IRHD Micro rubber hardness tester:
- Fully automated allowing measurement of values obtainable by placing the rubber to be measured on the specimen table and pushing switches.
- Voice coil motor, adopted in loading system ensuring high accuracy and repeatability of measurement than conventional weight type, is realised due to no effect by friction of internal mechanism.
- Plunger plug-in type simplifies probe replacement.
- The wide specimen table enables installation of various types of measuring tools.
- All settings are accessed easily through front panel including upper/lower limit determination, number of measurements and median indication.
- Various data analysable and storable by PC allows accumulation of data.