THE PDA-DMM from Meilhaus Germany is a new concept in test equipment that allows a PDA, Notebook, Tablet-PC and all other systems equipped with a CF or PCMCIA slot, to be turned into a dual channel Graphical Digital Multimeter with sophisticated analysis capabilities.
Available from TestEquip , the PDA-DMM is a general Digital Multimeter Compact Flash Card that has the following features:
* Dual channel isolated 5.5-digit DMM.
* Vdc, Vac, mAdc, mAac, Ohms, diode and continuity modes.
* Each channel independent with dc/ac coupling.
* Dual-scope mode using 128kB hardware buffer, with 8-bit triggering, pre/post trigger, channel trigger logic.
* Up to 40kS/s sample rate per channel, 7kHz analogue bandwidth.
* Channel activity LEDs shows power status.
* Uses standard 4mm shrouded banana plugs.
* Fully protected against over-voltage and over-current.
* Low power consumption, typically 350mW.
* Compatible with CF type I and PCMCIA (CF to PC-card adapter).