Testequip offers a new range of handheld environmental test meters introduced by GrayWolf.
AdvancedSense environmental test meters are highly innovative instruments that incorporate an embedded Windows OS to provide a broad range of enhanced productivity tools.
Building on 12 years of manufacturing instrument kits that interface sensors to mobile computers, GrayWolf’s purpose-built AdvancedSense environmental test meters take mobile computing to an entirely new level for environmental surveys.
Environmental measurements for applications such as indoor air quality assessment require worker exposure screening or general HVAC testing using appropriate sensor technology.
In addition to optional built-in sensors (auto-zeroing differential pressure and barometric pressure) as many as 20 extra sensors may be connected simultaneously to the AdvancedSense portable test meters.
AdvancedSense can be used to measure TVOCs, CO2 (for ventilation assessment), air velocity, particulates and specific gases such as CO, O3, H2S, SO2 and NO2 among others.
Data and observations for environmental surveys need to be reliably recorded. AdvancedSense provides efficient and dependable documentation that goes beyond any other instrumentation on the market.
- AdvancedSense virtual keyboard can be used to easily create descriptive data file names on-site
- Involves instantaneous logging, trend logging over time, or auto-logging over a specific time interval
- Trend log sessions can be interrupted to utilise the same instrument to spot check outdoor air conditions, and then resume long-term logging
- Notes can be easily attached to data files on-site for efficient and reliable documentation
- Text notes can be added via the virtual keyboard or optional handwriting recognition
- Extensive audio notes can be attached with the built-in voice recorder
- Photos and videos can also be attached to data files with an optional camera or borescope
On-board Educational Info
- Enables access to useful information in-situ
- Extensive statistics about each sensor/parameter are available simply by tapping on readings on the display
- US EPA’s ‘Building Air Quality Guide’ and other PDF files are loaded on the test meter; alternatively users can load their own documents for easy access in the field
Once information is collected in the field, WolfSense PC software supplied as standard enables simple download, analysis and report creation. Optional Advanced Report Generator software automates the entire reporting process.