Under the Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act (2004) employers must provide and sustain a safe working environment for employees. This means identifying any dangers related with electrical equipment in the workplace; regulations which now require that all electrical installations are tested and tagged and records are kept.
Melbourne based Test and Tag It specialise in performing electrical testing and tagging services and portable appliance testing (PAT) to help ensure electrical appliances and power cords in the workplace are safe and compliant with OH&S standards.
Test and Tag It offer a polite, punctual, and professional mobile electrical testing and tagging service that can be done either during or after business hours. These testing and tagging services are done on site with minimal disruption to business.
Test and Tag It's testing and tagging services include:
- appliance testing and tagging using approved test instruments to AS/NZS3760
- testing of RCDs / "safety switches"
- recording of appliances, which can be used for asset control
- record of testing for OH&S documentation
- re-test reminder service
- after-hours and weekend services
- on-site minor repairs and replacements
- electricians available for major repairs.