Available from Test and Tag Supplies , the Optima scanner is a bluetooth rechargable scanner configured and paired specifically for use with the Seaward PT300 portable appliance tester.
Using the latest CCD techonology, the Optima bluetooth scanner is designed to scan barcodes and existing tags in conjunction with the PT300 portable appliance tester and is able to scan at distances up to 89cm. It also utilises 'red line' markers to enable accurate scanning aim.
Key features and specifications of the Optima bluethooth scanner include:
- ambient light immunity
- scan rate of 450 scans/sec max
- 2048 pixel linear imager sensor
- scan width of 16.5cm at 17.8cm from the nose
- resolution of 5mils/0.13mm
- print contrast of 30% or greater
- pitch of ±60°
- Skew of ±55°
- operating voltage of +4.5 to 14VDC ±5%
- operating current of 220mA at 5VDC or 120 mA at 10V
- rechargable Li-Ion 1,000 mAH, User replaceable battery with charge cradle.