Test and Tag Supplies announces the new Mastertag appliance test tag labels designed to meet AS/NZS3760:2010 requirements.
Mastertag appliance test tag labels are plastic devices fitted to almost any single phase appliance power lead, providing a highly durable and permanent method of applying test tags to appliances that have been safety tested to AS/NZS3760:2010 requirements.
Designed to clip securely around the appliance lead preventing accidental removal or damage, Mastertag cases also feature a recessed area for the test tag to be applied, helping to protect the appliance test tag.
Much smaller than traditional test tag labels, Mastertag appliance test tag labels help reduce the cost of replacement labels.
The new test tag inserts feature the information needed to meet the requirements specified in AS/NZS3760:2010 including technician details, test date, retest period and a reference to the Australian Standard.
Key features of Mastertag appliance test tag labels:
- Durable, long lasting labels
- Highly durable Mastertag tag holder permanently applied to cable
- Allows cable identification
- Environment-friendly with 90% less waste than conventional appliance test tags
- Supplied in a range of industry standard colours
- Customised inserts for identification and barcodes also available