The D130 barcode scanners use the 'green spot' technology, which aims a visual green circle at the target to identify it. They can read at over 30cm, making reading in difficult to reach places easy.
These barcode scanners are lightweight yet robust. They are often used in heavy duty environments, like retail appliance asset tracking and testing.
Features of D130 barcode scanners:
- Connectivity to the IBM 46xx POS cash registers
- Sunrise 2005 Compliant
- RSS symbologies
- PDF417 and linear bar code decoding
- Seaward range of Portable Appliance Testers (see options)
- Trio SafeTcheck Portable Appliance Tester (see options)
- Retail specific applications
- PC Standalone/Laptop (RS232, USB, Pen emulation, PS2 Wedge)