Teralba’s plate heat exchangers are suitable for heating, cooling, regeneration, pasteurisation, energy recovery and various other heat transfer applications.
Mueller Accu-Therm Plate Heat Exchangers
Mueller plate heat exchangers are engineered in the USA and assembled under licence in Australia by Teralba Industries to suit exact requirements of customers. A special software is used to assess specific performance requirements of individual applications so that the heat exchanger supplied is a precise match to the client’s application.
Key features of Mueller plate heat exchangers
- Highly efficient thermal performance and versatility
- Expandable design allows an increase of heat transfer surface area without any change to the unit’s footprint
- Available as multistage plate heat exchangers to suit complete heating, cooling, regeneration and pasteurising requirements
- Double wall plates available to enhance integrity in processing critical quality products and increasing assurance against product/service fluid cross contamination
- Full range of fittings and connections available to customise the heat exchangers to specific requirements
- Stainless steel plate heat exchangers available to provide hygienic and maintenance-free units
Mueller’s market-leading plate heat exchangers are used extensively in many industries throughout the world including food, dairy, carbonated beverage, poultry, meat, brewing, distillery, winery, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic and agricultural industries.
Mueller Accu-Therm plate heat exchangers are designed for cleanliness and hygiene with streamlined, wipe-clean surfaces and hard powder-coated or stainless steel finish.