Teralba Industries have released a new miniature style heat exchangers for heating, sterilising and/or cooling of any fluid stream, liquid samples and any pumpable products. Coilflo are Australian designed and manufactured, compact, fully-welded heat exchangers which has applications across the food, dairy, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, HVAC and brewing industries. These heat exchangers are ideal for processing low flows and sample batches, Coilflo heat exchangers are also compact and sanitary enough to be utilized in laboratories.
Features of the Coilflo heat exchangers include:
- Coilflo heat exchangers feature compact high efficiency heat transfer
- Product side of the heat exchangers is a free draining, fully welded design, providing maximum product integrity
- These heat exchangers can be constructed using duplex stainless steel, titanium and internally mirror-finished tube for heating and/or cooling high purity products
- Designed and made in Australia
- The Coilflo heat exchangers feature a cylindrical profile to promote a highly turbulent flow and thus maximize heat transfer coefficients
Coilflo micro heat exchangers retain the ultra-high efficiency heat transfer co-efficients of Teralba’s Dimpleflo heat exchangers in an extremely compact, self-draining configuration.