Tenrod’s new circular LED downlights are complete lamps that can replace conventional ceiling lights such as incandescent GSLs, halogens and even CFLs.
The LED downlights consist of high brightness LEDs mounted in an array within a high efficiency reflector housing to deliver effective light distribution. The lamps are supplied with an LED driver, whose terminals can be connected to the existing AC mains of the replaced lamps for putting the LED lamps into service.
Key features of Tenrod circular LED downlights:
- Circular lamp housing provided with mounting clips for mounting firmly onto a circular hole in the ceiling
- Lifetime rating of 35,000 hours for lamps with maintenance-free service
- Steady light, free of strobing and flicker reduces irritation and eye fatigue
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Available in 4-inch and 6-inch sizes
- Selection of Daylight White and Warm White colours