Available in multiple battery choices including a lithium-ion battery option, the T1B Micro-Scrubber is a superior cleaning alternative for confined space environments with features such as a cordless design, easy manoeuvrability and low noise operation.
The T1 Battery Micro-Scrubber is one of the smallest battery units in Tennant’s T-Series of scrubbers.
According to Rusty Zay, vice president of global marketing for Tennant Company, the T1B scrubbers are compact, low noise scrubbers that meet the cleanliness and safety needs at retail, healthcare and education facilities.
Offering a superior combination of performance, ergonomics and convenience in a very compact design, customers within these markets will especially benefit from the T1B scrubber’s capabilities and size.
Key features of T1 Battery Micro-Scrubbers:
- Cordless design overcomes the challenges associated with cleaning confined spaces
- Round-the-clock cleaning capabilities
- Easy to manoeuvre, especially in tight areas
- Quickly and safely cleans and dries small, congested spaces
- Mitigates the safety concerns of wet floors associated with mop and bucket cleaning
- Lithium-ion battery technology lasts up to 20 times longer in high frequency, quick-charge applications to provide organisations a multiple-use cleaning tool
- AGM battery option also available for facilities requiring standard once-a-day cleaning
- 38cm cleaning path, 9.5L capacity solution tank and a 12.9L capacity recovery tank
- Low sound level of 68 dBA
- Enhances indoor environmental quality for customers, patients and students with low operating noise levels
- Improves productivity with quick charging battery for multiple-use, any time of the day cleaning
- Intuitive, easy-to-use operator controls shorten training time for staff
- Improves indoor environmental safety by reducing the risk of slip-and-fall accidents with cordless design and superior water recovery