Tennant have introduced the Tennant T2 Walk-Behind automatic scrubber-dryer. The 43 cm scrubber-dryer easily cleans and dries small, congested spaces in one pass to deliver increased cleanliness and environmental safety.
According to Tennant, the Tennant T2 Walk-Behind automatic scrubber-dryer offers a combination of performance, ergonomics, safety, and convenience in a compact size. It is suitable for customers within the health care, retail and hospitality industries. The Tennant T2 scrubber-dryer has the following benefits:
- Enhances productivity by cleaning and drying small, congested areas in one pass
- Ensures cleaning performance with 23 kg of down pressure and 230 rpm agitation delivered through a .75 kW brush motor
- Helps facilities maintain maximum hygiene with a fully accessible and cleanable hygienic recovery tank and debris tray
- Increases indoor environmental quality with a quiet 68.0 dBA sound level that offers anytime cleaning
- Improves indoor environmental safety and reduces the risk of slip-and-fall accidents with a ‘No-Hassle’ squeegee system that offers water recovery and
- Improves operator comfort and reduces operator fatigue with ergonomic or adjustable safety-trigger handle design and easy operation
The Tennant T2 scrubber-dryer offers a 430 mm cleaning path, has a 26 L capacity solution tank, and a 36 L capacity recovery tank. Its engineering reduces the cost of labour, maintenance, service, and parts while increasing uptime and productivity for a lower total cost of ownership.
The T2 Walk-Behind automatic scrubber-dryer is a battery scrubber-dryer in Tennant’s T-series of scrubber-dryers, which includes the T1 Walk-Behind cord-electric scrubber-dryer, the T3e and T3 Walk-Behind automatic scrubber-dryer, the T5e and T5 Walk-Behind automatic scrubber-dryer, the T7 Micro-Rider automatic scrubber-dryer and the T15 ride-on scrubber-dryer.