Green Machines 500ze zero emission street sweepers are ideal for cleaning urban locations such as city centres and pedestrian areas.
Their near-silent operating mode and zero emission design make them suitable for use in sound-sensitive environments such as schools and hospitals early in the morning or late at night. The lithium-ion batteries allow the street sweepers to run for a full day working cycle.
Key benefits of Green Machines 500ze zero emission street sweepers:
- Zero exhaust emissions improve air quality in cities and urban areas
- Zero CO2 emissions cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Significant noise reduction enables unobtrusive early morning or late night operation
- Up to 8 hours of operation on a single charge of the battery pack
- Reduced water consumption through the innovative Cloudmaker dust control system
The innovative Green Machines 500ze was recently awarded the highly coveted 2010 Ruban d'Honneur UKTI Award for Innovation for its unique capability to provide a powerful but environmentally conscious sweeping option for enclosed or crowded pedestrian areas.
The Green Machines 500ze zero emission street sweepers will soon be seen in action in various cities across Germany as part of an agreement between Tennant and AWB Abfallwirtschaftsbetriebe Koeln GmbH & Co. KG, a wholly owned subsidiary of The City of Cologne, Germany.
Tennant Company is in discussions with innovative and environmentally conscious cities around the world including in Australia and New Zealand to introduce the Green Machines 500ze zero emission sweepers to city cleaning operations in 2011.