Tennant Australia has introduced two affordable and reliable commercial vacuum cleaners to the Australian and New Zealand market.
The new commercial vacuums include the V-SMU-36 single motor upright vacuums and the V-BP-7 backpack vacuums.
According to Andrea Haack, Marketing Manager, the commercial floor care market is saturated with upright and backpack vacuums with very few delivering proven cleaning results at an affordable price.
The V-SMU-36 and V-BP-7 commercial vacuums offer the reliability and high quality that Tennant is known for at a price well below the industry standard.
Both the V-SMU-36 and the V-BP-7 commercial vacuums are ideal for hospitality, retail, healthcare and office facilities.
Key features of the V-SMU-36 upright vacuums:
- High durability, reliability and productivity
- Substantially reduces service costs by eliminating common components that cause vacuums to fail
- LEED-qualifying with CRI SOA Silver Performance and noise levels of less than 70 dBA
- Improves indoor air quality by using a standard HEPA 3-stage filtration
- Maximises operator comfort with an ergonomic harness design that distributes weight to the operator’s hips rather than back
- LEED-qualifying with CRI SOA Bronze Performance and noise levels of less than 70 dBA
- Significantly improves indoor air quality with standard HEPA 4-stage filtration