Tennant Company is a leading provider of cleaning technologies designed to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Featuring larger scrubbing heads, the Tennant T3+ walk-behind floor scrubbers combine industry-leading performance with sustainable cleaning technology.
The Tennant T3+ walk-behind scrubbers are available to customers in a choice of two standard sustainable technologies:
- ec-H2O technology
- Tennant FaST (Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology)
Tennant’s floor scrubbers are equipped with a larger 600mm scrub head to provide a 20 percent wider cleaning path than current models.
The combination of a larger scrub head and advanced scrubbing technologies allows these machines to offer superior performance, enabling users to maximise scrub time and realise significantly increased productivity by scrubbing three times longer between empty/fills.
The small, highly manoeuvrable body allows the T3+ to clean in all the same spaces as traditional 500mm scrubbers.
Key features of Tennant’s ec-H2O technology-based floor scrubbers:
- Converts plain tap water into a powerful cleaning agent without any added chemicals, providing chemical cost savings and faster return-on-investment
- Innovative technology helps meet the ever-growing need for sustainable cleaning
- Uses 70% less water than traditional cleaning methods, saving on scrub time
Key features of FaST-based floor scrubbers:
- Patented Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology
- Uses 70% less water and requires 90% less detergent than traditional cleaners
- Removes old detergent residues to help reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents
- USA National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) ‘high traction’ certification
NFSI certification is applied to walkway materials, floor maintenance products and floor coatings, which result in high-traction floors that increase slip resistance at least 20 percent to reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents.
According to Andy Eckert, vice president, Americas with Tennant Company, their walk-behind floor scrubbers offer customers with mid-size facilities a choice of highly efficient, sustainable cleaning solutions, enabling them to maintain their facilities with environmentally-sound cleaning technologies.